Taxes Included | Free Shipping
Note :- "The products are used with minor scratches but there is no issue in the working of the products. All the goods once sold cant be returned, and is sold on "as is where is basis."
Scratches on Body & Profile and Used Nozzle. LD-002R adopts the LCD selective area light transmission principle molding technology. The LD-002R 3D printer integrates many functional technologies in printing accuracy, printing speed and product functions, and has nine high-end configurations, making the new LD-002R available for more market choices
This Product is Out Of Stock......
- BUILD AND MOTION: Great emphasis is being placed on the LD-002R’s robust build quality and the components of its motion system, which is underpinned by a ball screw and single linear rail for the Z-axis.
- ANTI-ALIASING： MSLA 3D printers use an LCD screen to mask an image of a layer over a UV light source. Comprised of hundreds of thousands of pixels, each a little rectangle itself, this tech leaves a telltale sign of the edges of these pixels on the print surface. Often barely visible, this effect can be lessened through the use of a digital processing called anti-aliasing, which interpolates between these edges, smoothing the effect out.
- QUICK LEVELING： Quick leveling in the sense that the machine will lower the print plate to the vat for you, yes the LD-002R is quick leveling. Four hex screws feature on the print plate — loosen them before dropping the plate, and it will align to the level of the screen. Tighten and you’re good to go. Standard MSLA fare.
- PERFORATED PRINT PLATE： Something of an oddity on a small desktop MSLA machine, the Creality LD-002R 3d printer has a perforated print plate. Typically seen on larger bottom-up machines where larger prints present additional pull that might dislodge an improperly adhered print, it’s unusual, and perhaps even distracting overkill, to see it on a smaller machine. It’s not a bad thing, but it makes you wonder why they did it.
- AIR FILTER： A small box at the rear of the print chamber contains a pouch of activated carbon. This should help to remove part of the stench of exposed resin from the air.
|Product Condition :||Refurbished|
|Printing Volume :||120 x 65 x 165 mm|
|Light Source :||405nm|
|XY-axis Resolution :||0.075 mm|
|Z-axis Resolution :||NA|
|Layer Height :||20 – 50 microns|
|Printing Speed :||20-30mm/hr|
|Materials :||405nm UV resin|
|Machine size :||221 x 221 x 403 mm|
|Display :||3.5 in touchscreen|
|Software :||ChiTu Box|
|Supported files :||STL|
|Connectivity :||USB Port|
|Machine weight :||7kg|