Photon Mono 4K + Anycubic Clear Resin
Taxes Included | Free Shipping
High-resolution entry-level resin 3D printing
The Photon Mono 4K is an identical version of the Photon Mono. The difference in both devices lies in the resolution of the display, which controls the MSLA (Masked Stereolithography) technology. The Photon Mono has a 2K display with a resolution of 2560 x 1620 pixels. The 4K variant has a resolution of 3840 x 2400 pixels. This enables finer print results to be produced.
- Operation: 2.8 inch TFT color screen
- Software: Photon Workshop
- Connectivity: USB stick
- Light source: Matrix UV-LED (405nm)
- XY resolution: 35um 3820 x 2400 (4K)
- Z-axis accuracy: 0.01 mm
- Layer thickness: 0.01 - 0.15
- Printing speed: 60 mm / h max
- Rated power: 45W
- Dimensions: 222 x 227 x 383 mm
- Build volume: 132 x 80 x 165 mm
- Material: 405 nm UV resin
- Net weight : 4.3 kg
Scope of delivery:
- 1x Photon Mono 4K 3D printer
- 1x printing platform
- 1x Resin Vat
- 2x spatula
- 1x socket set
- 1x protective mask
- 1x USB stick
- 1x external power supply
- 1x instruction manual (English)
- 3x protective gloves
- 5x resin filters
- 1x LCD screen protector
This Product is Out Of Stock......
- [High-speed 3D Resin Printer]: ANYCUBIC Photon MONO 4K 3D printer is upgraded with 4k monochrome LCD with 35um XY pixels, is one of the greatest accuracies in 3D printing field. The 7% high light transmittance could absorb higher curing UV power for faster printing and curing speed, the single-layer exposure and curing time is as low as 1.5s. The printing speed can reach up to maximum 50mm/h. 2.5X Faster than original 2k printer.
- [4K High Resolution & Higher Accuracy]: This newly high resolution 3840x2400 MONO 4K resin printer has smaller pixel and sawtooth texture, to print more delicate and smooth surface; and MONO 4K uses a high contrast ratio more than 350:1 monochrome screen, which makes the image in the exposure areas more accurate and produce highly-detailed prints with clearer and sharper edges and corners, thus improving the quality and success rate of printing, also greatly reducing the residue in resin vat.