Taxes Included | Free Shipping
Three tools in one device for learning and prototyping. This machine can do it all. Switch the tool heads to use a 3D printer, CNC milling machine. With stellar built quality, user friendly interface, and industry standard electronics, Zmorph Fab is the most versatile and reliable 2-in-1 3D printer on the market. Turn your desk into a workshop - I) 3 tools in 1 machine - 3D printer, CNC unit- that fits on your desk. II) Quick and easy changing between tools - no more than 60 seconds. III) Create with materials inaccessible to single-purpose 3D printers. Click to work - out of the box ready. I) Easy to get started with, no tinkering needed. Place Zmorph Fab on the desk and II) start working. Smart features like automatic tool detection and auto calibration do the job, while you can focus on ideas. Designed for Reliability A)Hassle-free 3D printing II) Works with almost every plastic filament available on the market. III) Autocalibration makes 3D printing easy and fast, even for beginners. IV) Multi-material capabilities let you 3D print with water soluble support. B) Stellar build quality I) Heavy duty aluminum plates provide amazing rigidity, and keep electronics safe from dust and leftovers from CNC machining. II) Sturdy construction designed to deliver both 3D printing and withstand CNC operations. III) Reinforced Cartesian XZ-head motion system doubled up with single glass-fiber reinforced belts. C) All-in-One Software I) One software for 3D printing, CNC machining II) Ready for multi-material 3D printing. III) Slick and easy user interface. C) Air Filters I) Combination of HEPA/Carbon filters that removes particles and fumes from 3D printing, II) Zmorph Fab notifies you when to change the filter.
- Hassle-Free 3D Printing:_ The new Single Extruder Toolhead features filament sensor for easier maintenance, and improved airflow for faster overhangs 3D printing. Autocalibration makes 3D printing easy and fast, even for beginners. Super-flat borosilicate 3D printing bed heats up to 115°C, which improves the first layer adhesion in more advanced materials such as ABS or TPE. Zmorph Fab works with almost every plastic filament available on the market. Multi-material capabilities let you 3D print with water-soluble supports.
- Precise CNC Milling for Professionals:_ Heavy-duty aluminum plates provide amazing rigidity and keep electronics safe from dust and leftovers from CNC machining. The sturdy construction is designed to deliver both 3D printing and withstand CNC operations. Reinforced Cartesian XZ-head motion system doubled up with single glass-fiber-reinforced belts. Support for a wide variety of engineering materials - wood, composites, soft plastics, even soft metals. The all-new CNC worktable offers a convenient materials mounting system, great stability, and is open for custom user designs.
- Lots of Reasons in One Device :_ CNC Environment - Zmorph Fab is equipped with a professional CNC worktable with a simple solution for materials mounting. The software features CAM-standard workflow for CNC procedures with STEP operations, ability to change the tool within one G-code, and path visualisation.
- Seamless UI - Accessible and intuitive user interface is designed for both professionals and first timers. Effortlessly maneuver through the menu.
- Voxelizer -The all-in-one software for 3D printing, CNC milling, and cutting. Voxelizer has an optimized workflow for Zmorph 3D printers ensuring the best and fastest results.
- SMART Toolheads - Changing workflows in Zmorph Fab is fast and easy with the automatic toolhead detection. Switching tools takes just a few easy steps and no more than a minute.
- Quiet Work - Behind the quiet work stands the design of the 3D printer enhanced by high-quality electronics and carefully programmed drivers.
- Air Filtration - Removable Carbon/HEPA filters disintegrate semi-toxic fumes and particles released by melted filaments during 3D printing and during laser engraving.
|3D printing technology :||FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)|
|Toolheads :||Single Extruder Toolhead 1.75|
|Layer resolution :||0.05 – 0.4 [mm] *|
|Maximum printing temperature :||250 [°C]|
|Work area :||235 x 250 x 165 [mm]|
|Maximum bed temperature :||115 [°C]|
|Dimensional accuracy :||+/- 0.2 [mm]|
|Work area leveling method :||Manual|
|Material container :||Spool, reel|
|Material diameter :||1.75, 3.00 [mm]|
|Nozzle diameter :||0.3, 0.4, 0.5, 0.6 [mm]|
|Support structures :||Mechanically and chemically removed – printed with the same material as the model|
|Connectivity :||USB, Ethernet, SD card|
|Available Materials :||ABS, Nylon, HDPE, PTFE, PC, PP, POM, PMMA, PVC, HIPS, LDPE, PET, Carbon, CCL FR4, Dibond, TCF, Wood, Wood-like, Aluminum, Brass, Copper, Cardboard, Wax, Modeling board, Styrodur|
|Third party materials :||Applicable|
|Work speed :||0.1 ~ 20 [mm/s]|
|Travel speed :||120 [mm/s]|
|CNC Milling :|
|Toolhead :||CNC spindle|
|Spindle max power :||300 [W]|
|Noise :||70 [dB]|
|Work Area :||235 x 250 x 85 [mm]|
|Tool holding :||ER-11 collet|