Taxes Included | Free Shipping
ZMORPH i500 - High-Performance 3D Printer High-performance, industrial format 3D printer. Large Build Volume to Meet Your Demands: Increase the throughput and productivity by printing huge parts or multiple objects on a single build plate with a class-leading build volume of 460x300x500 mm (18x11x19.6 inches). Cost-effective solution for low-volume production. Create custom tools in great quantities or prototype large parts with complex geometry. Dual Drive Dual Extruder: Replicable Hotends: Nozzle Waste Remover: Material Station with AFLS: Seamless 3D Printing: Filament sensors monitor the material flow in Zmorph i500. Air Flow System: The Air Flow System includes two detachable components equipped with filter inserts and fans. A bulletproof unibody made of high-quality 1.5 mm and 2 mm aluminum parts
This Product is Out Of Stock......
- Touch Panel - Mounted on the optimal height, the touch panel with big, 7” screen has a wide angle of view making it very comfortable to use. The intuitive UI keeps the operating process seamless.
- Intuitive Calibration - Semi-automatic calibration process is easy to operate and ensures satisfying results with each print.
- Connectivity - Numerous ways to connect to your machine. Deliver files by the USB, send files remotely via Wi-Fi or Ethernet or use the Zmorph Hub.
- Camera - Zmorph i500 is equipped with a camera inside the enclosure to monitor the printing process.
- Auto-Update - Zmorph i500 firmware can be automatically updated when connected to the internet.
- Electric Door Lock: Prevents unauthorized access to the working area while the machine is printing. The door will automatically unlock when it is safe to take out the printed model.
|3D printing technology :||FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)|
|Toolhead :||Single material 1.75 [mm], Dual material 1.75 [mm]|
|Layer resolution :||0.05 - 0.4 [mm]|
|Maximum extruder temperature :||300 [°C]|
|Work area (single material) :||460 x 300 x 500 [mm]|
|Work area (dual material) :||440 x 300 x 500 [mm]|
|Maximum bed temp :||130 [°C]|
|Minimum wall thickness :||0.4 [mm]|
|Dimensional accuracy :||+/- 0.2 [mm]|
|Work area leveling method :||Semi-automatic.|
|Material form :||Spool, maximum fi300x100|
|Material diameter :||1.75 [mm]|
|Nozzle diameter :||0.4, 0.6, (0.8 - in progress) [mm]|
|Support :||Mechanically and chemically removed - printed with build or support material|
|Connectivity :||USB (pendrive), Ethernet, WiFi Available materials PLA, ABS, PET, Nylon, PVA, ASA, TPE,PC/ABS, HIPS.|
|Third-party materials :||Supported|
|Work speed :||10 - 110 [mm/s]|
|Travel speed :||350 [mm/s]|
|WEIGHT AND PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS :|
|3D printer :||703 x 507 x 1075 [mm]|
|Transport package dimensions :||800 x 600 x 1200 [mm]|
|Transport weight ~ 70 [kg] :|
|3D printer weight ~ 55 [kg] :|
|TEMPERATURE PARAMETERS :|
|Ambient operation temperature :||15 - 30 [°C]|
|Storage temperature :||(-10 ~ 40°C )|
|ELECTRICAL PARAMETERS :|
|Input current :||110 [VAC] ~ 9-10 [A] 50/60 [Hz] / 240 [VAC] ~ 5 [A] 50/60 [Hz]|
|Maximum power consumption :||1000 [W]|
|SOFTWARE PARAMETERS :|
|Type of software :||Original, dedicated|
|Supported formats :||STL, OBJ|
|AIR FILTRATION PARAMETERS :|
|Output filter type HEPA/Carbon :|
|Input filter type G4 (anti-dust) :|
|Ventilation power 3.1 [W] :|
|Filter dimensions 80 x 80 x 25 [mm] :|
|Fitration control :|
|Toolhead changing system :||Nozzle Lifting System|
|Nozzle Waste Remover :||Brass brushes and Teflon scrapers|
|Filament loading :||Automatic Filament Loading System|
|End of material detection :||Filament sensors + RFID tags*|