Taxes Included | Free Shipping
Resin 3D printing is a technology perfect for professionals working in fields where very small yet incredibly detailed models are needed. The precision and speed of Zortrax Inkspire makes it a game changing tool for engineers, dentists and jewelers among others.
- Surgical precision-The XY resolution is 50x50 microns with minimal layer height of only 25 microns.
- Consistent speed-High speed of printing is maintained regardless of how much of the workspace is used.
- Results repeatability-Industrial build quality ensures consistent dimensional accuracy over multiple prints.
- Easy supports removal-Supports can get additional UV light exposure to make them harder and easier to remove.
- Wide resins compatibility-All available resins that can be cured by light with 405 nm wavelength are supported.
|Printing Volume :||132 x 74 x 175 mm|
|Light Source :||405nm|
|XY-Axis Resolution :||25um|
|Z-Axis Resolution :||25-100Micron|
|Printing Speed :||20mm/H|
|Power :||50 W|
|Materials :||405nm UV resin|
|Machine size :||315 x 312 x 530 mm|
|Display Control :||4-inch touch screen|
|Recommended Slicer :||Z-SUITE|
|File types :||.stl, .obj, .dxf, .3mf, .zcodex|
|Connectivity :||Wi-Fi, Ethernet, USB|
|Weight :||9.2 kg|