Taxes Included | Free Shipping
For those who want a cheaper alternative, there are many options out there, but none is as popular as the Anet A8. this 3D printer kit has a bustling online community growing behind it. The low price, hackability, and compatibility with a plethora of materials have budget makers swooning over this 3D printer.
This Product is Out Of Stock......
- This is the DIY version 3D Printer. Upgraded from Anet A8 printer.
- Large build volume of 220x 220 x 240 mm. Core xy 3d printer : For faster 3d printing
- Support automatic filament feeding and unloading function, easy to solve by feeding and refueling
- With magnetic movable screen, breakthrough ergonomic design screen, allows for easier and more convenient operation.
- The latest upgraded motherboard: Added designs of over-current protection and short-circuit protection, with smaller current configuration, and it is safe and reliable.
- Optimization of hot bed: aluminum substrate hot bed + glass panel, printing is flat and not warped, easy to take out
- Upgraded the belt adjustment function: X-axis and Y-axis belt tightness can be adjusted freely and more easier, effectively preventing the belt from loosening and jumping
- Patented extruder design: smooth discharge without plugging, short-range feeding, improve the effect of printing soft consumables
- More stable aluminum frame: Y-axis double-axis, Z-axis double-threaded rod, good transmission precision and high printing accuracy
|Build Size :||220*220*240mm|
|Print Resolution :||100µm To 300µm|
|Nozzle Diameters :||0.4 mm|
|Nozzle Count :||1|
|Max. Nozzle Temp :||260°C|
|Max. Print Bed Temp :||100°C|
|Printing Materials :||ABS, PLA, HIPS, etc.|
|Filament Dia :||1.75 mm|
|XY-axis Precision :||0.012mm|
|Z-axis Precision :||0.004mm|
|Max Print Speed :||120mm/s|
|Auto Levelling :||No|
|Print Bed Removeable :||No|
|Supported files :||STL, OBJ, JPG|
|Connectivity :||SD Card, Ethernet|
|Machine size :||500*400*450mm|
|Machine weight :||8.5Kg|