4 Max Pro
Taxes Included | Free Shipping
Anycubic 4 Max Pro Invented for details:_ Enclosed Printing space with larger build volume enhance the printing quality, out of box, no need assemble, optional auto power off feature is safer for children.Patented printing platform with excellent adhesion whilst printing and pop off once it cools down. The sensor triggers the machine to pause prints and set off an alarm when filament run out.
This Product is Out Of Stock......
- Print Quietly:_ Optional auto shut off to save power when finish printing.
- Printing Platform:_ Grips the vast majority of print materials with ease when hot, releasing them with little resistance when cold.
- Sensitive Touch Screen:_ Full color, multi-language, user friendly UI.
- Filament Sensor:_ Auto warning if filament runs out or break. Intelligence help to save time and filaments.
- Auto Power Off:_ Optional auto shut off and save power when finish printing.
- Short Distance Extruder:_ Design in short distance extruding, stronger torque, smoother extruding and compatible with TPU.
- Seal and Mute:_ New UI, smooth running, easy operating. User friendly.
|Printing Technology :||FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)|
|Layer Resolution :||0.05-0.3 mm|
|Positioning Accuracy :||X/Y 0.0125mm Z 0.002mm|
|Supported Print Materials :||PLA, TPU,ABS, HIPS, Wood|
|Print Speed :||20~80mm/s (suggested 50mm/s)|
|Nozzle Diameter :||0.4 mm/1.75 mm|
|Build Size :||270mm(L)×205(W)×205mm(H)|
|Operational Extruder Temperature :||Max 260ºC|
|Operational Print Bed Temperature :||Max 100ºC|
|Extruder Quantity :||Single|
|Input Formats :||.STL, .OBJ, .DAE, .AMF|
|Ambient Operating Temperature :||8ºC - 40ºC|
|Connectivity SD Card, USB Port (expert users only) :|
|Package Weight :||18.5kg|