Zortrax M300 Plus
Taxes Included | Free Shipping
Extensive connectivity makes the Zortrax M300 Plus capable of working in 3D printing manufacturing large, durable products. Significant size of the workspace allows printing bigger parts in one go to cut assembly time and increase structural strength of the models.
This Product is Out Of Stock......
- Large workspace-Large workspace, measuring 300 x 300 x 300 mm, is enough to print big models in one go.
- Wide filaments compatibility-The printer is designed to support wide range of dedicated and third-party filaments.
- Built-in camera-3D printing process can be remotely monitored through a built-in camera.
- Material end detection-The printer will automatically switch into pause mode when it runs out of filament
- Advanced extruder and nozzle-An extruder with a nozzle geometry designed to support 3D printing with flex and nylon-type materials
|Build volume :||265 x 265 x 300 mm (10.4 x 10.4 x 11.8 in)|
|Nozzle diameter :||0.4 mm (0.016 in)|
|Extruder :||Dual, printing with model and support material|
|Extruder cooling system :||Two fans cooling the extruder; radial fan cooling the print|
|Platform :||Heated; various platforms are applicable (e.g. perforated or glass)|
|Material Endstop :||2 x Mechanical|
|Connectivity :||Wi-Fi, Ethernet, USB|
|Operating system :||Android|
|Processor :||Quad Core|
|Touchscreen :||4” IPS 800 x 480|