EcoFlow DELTA Max Portable Power Station
Taxes Included | Free Shipping
There are multiple ways to charge DELTA Max wherever you are. If youâ€™re at home, plug into an AC wall outlet or solar panels. If youâ€™re out and about, charge DELTA Max in your car or use solar panels if youâ€™ve set up camp. In extreme emergencies during power outages, connect the DELTA Max to the Smart Generator for a last-standing power source. Backup your home during power outages with DELTA Max. With an expandable capacity that reaches up to 6kWh, dual charging, and the ability to power your home devices, you can stay powered on in any situation. Expandable Capacity, Dual Charging, Power Multiple Devices, 800W max Solar Input.
This Product is Out Of Stock......
- Home emergency power DELTA Max expands up to 6kWh with smart extra batteries, keeping your home powered on in any emergency.
- Rapid dual charging Charge up from 0-80% in 65 minutes. Or get up to 3400W speeds by combining AC charging and the EcoFlow Smart Generator.
- Power multiple devices looking for something to power heavy-duty devices like your fridge and dryer? With X-Boost, DELTA Max handles devices up to 3400W with ease.
- Best solar powered generator Stay powered on no matter what. DELTA Max connects with up to 2x 400W EcoFlow solar panels to deliver 800W Max solar charging speeds.
- Live eco-friendly Use it as a solar powered generator for your home by powering appliances and tools on renewable energy.
- Expandable home backup power: A single DELTA Max unit packs a 2kWh capacity that is expandable up to 6kWh with DELTA Max smart extra batteries. This means when a blackout hits, you can continue to power your important home devices such as your fridge and lights for hours on end.
- Convenient and fast dual charging: DELTA Max charges up safely and rapidly from 0-80% in just 65 minutes. And it gets even better. If you’re looking for an even faster way to charge up DELTA Max, you can combine AC with the smart generator to get up to 3400W, AC with solar to get up to 2600W, or the Smart Generator with solar to get up to 2600W.
- Power 99% of your home devices: With EcoFlow’s X-Boost technology, DELTA Max can power heavy-duty devices up to 3400W. That means during a power outage or blackout, you can continue to power your fridge, dryer, and more. That’s the industry gold standard for a portable power station of this size and capacity.
- Harness the power of the sun: DELTA Max connects with up to 2x 400W EcoFlow solar panels to deliver 800W Max solar charging speeds. With a voltage range from 11-100V and the MC4 connector, you can also connect other solar panels to your DELTA Max. Even during cold or cloudy days, our smart maximum power point tracking (MPPT) algorithm automatically detects voltage and current in real time to give you optimum solar generation throughout the day.
- Emergency backup power: Disasters can occur at any time of the year, sometimes lasting longer than we ever expected. When extended blackouts hit, the EcoFlow Smart Generator serves as an emergency option that integrates with DELTA Max. It auto-starts when your DELTA Max hits a low level of charge, recharges your DELTA Max, and stops the engine all by itself once your DELTA Max hits a full charge. This gives you a reliable emergency backup option that relies on minimum use of a generator.
- Control, monitor, and manage your energy use: Control and monitor your DELTA Max with the EcoFlow app. Dive into the settings to customize your power use or control DELTA Max remotely.
|Extra Battery:||Support up to two DELTA Max Smart Extra Battery/Smart Generator|
|AC Output:||6 outlets, 2400W total (Surge 5000W)|
|Max Device(s) Power Supported by X-Boost:||3400W|
|USB-A Output:||2 ports, 5V, 2.4A, 12W Max per port|
|USB-A Fast Charge:||2 ports, 5V, 2.4A / 9V, 2A / 12V, 1.5A, 18W Max per port|
|USB-C Output:||2 ports, 5/9/12/15/20V, 5A, 100W Max per port|
|Car Power Output:||12.6V, 10A, 126W Max|
|DC5521 Output:||2 ports, 12.6V, 3A, 38W Max per port|
|AC Charging Input:||1800W Max, 15A|
|Solar Charging Input:||800W Max, 11-100V, 10A|
|Car Charging Input:||Support 12V/24V battery, 8A|
|Cycle Life:||800 cycles to 80% capacity|