Motherboard for Anet ET4 3D Printer
Taxes Included | Free Shipping
Anet ET4 3D Printer Motherboard Control Board 32bit Auto Leveling Filament Missing Remind Resume Printing 3D Printer Part
- Using 32-bit high-speed ARM chip as the main control chip STM32F407, the main frequency is up to 168MHz, compared with mega 2560 (16MHZ), the data processing capacity is faster.
- The use of high-quality MOSFET tube has better heat dissipation effect.
- Special power supply is used. The chip supports 12-24V power input.
- The power of the same system can reduce the current of the hot bed to 1/4, which effectively solves the problem of MOS tube heating.
- ● Industrial-grade chipset, printing is more accurate and faster, with over-current protection, overload protection, over-temperature protection, over-temperature alarm and other safety functions. (Automatically turns off the heating switch)
- Support offline upgrade function, copy the upgrade file to the memory card, insert 3D printer to complete the program upgrade.
- The TMC2208 motor driver chip is built into the motherboard, replacing the A4988. Ultra-quiet, low resonance, 256 micro-step subdivision, realize stepper motor without noise, low jitter, and no step loss during operation.
|size :||90x 70 mm|
|Input voltage :||8v-35v|
|motor driver :||TMC2208|
|Touch screen :||2.8 inch color touch screen|
|firmware update :||support offline upgrade function|
|resume printing :||yes|
|filament detection :||yes|