42 Stepper Motor for anet A8
Taxes Included | Free Shipping
The stepper motors move in precisely repeatable steps, hence they are the motors of choice for the machines requiring precise position control. The NEMA17 4.2 kg-cm Stepper Motor can provide 4.2 kg-cm of torque at 1.2A current per phase. The motorâ€™s position can be commanded to move or hold in one position with the help of Stepper Motor Drivers. The NEMA17 4.2 kg-cm Stepper Motor provides excellent response to starting, stopping, and reversing pulses from the stepper motor driver.
This Product is Out Of Stock......
- Input pulse decides the rotation angle of the motor.
- High accuracy of around 3 to 5% a step.
- Provides good starting, stopping and reversing.
- Control of this motor is less costly because of exclusion of complex control circuitry.
- The speed is proportional to the frequency of the input pulses.
|Step Angle :||1.8 °|
|Current :||1.2 A/Phase|
|Holding Torque :||4.2 kg-cm|
|Detent torque :||2.2 N.cm (Maximum)|
|Lead Wires :||4|
|Shaft diameter :||5 mm|