42 Stepper Motor for anet A8
The stepper motors move in precisely repeatable steps, hence they are the motors of choice for the machines requiring precise position control. The NEMA17 4.2 kg-cm Stepper Motor can provide 4.2 kg-cm of torque at 1.2A current per phase. The motorâ€™s position can be commanded to move or hold in one position with the help of Stepper Motor Drivers. The NEMA17 4.2 kg-cm Stepper Motor provides excellent response to starting, stopping, and reversing pulses from the stepper motor driver.
This Product is Out Of Stock......
- Input pulse decides the rotation angle of the motor.
- High accuracy of around 3 to 5% a step.
- Provides good starting, stopping and reversing.
- Control of this motor is less costly because of exclusion of complex control circuitry.
- The speed is proportional to the frequency of the input pulses.
|Step Angle:||1.8 °|
|Holding Torque:||4.2 kg-cm|
|Detent torque:||2.2 N.cm (Maximum)|
|Shaft diameter:||5 mm|