The stepper motors move in precisely repeatable steps, hence they are the motors of choice for the machines requiring precise position control. The NEMA17 4.2 kg-cm Stepper Motor can provide 4.2 kg-cm of torque at 1.2A current per phase. The motorâ€™s position can be commanded to move or hold at one position with the help of Stepper Motor Drivers. The NEMA17 4.2 kg-cm Stepper Motor provides excellent response to starting, stopping and reversing pulses from stepper motor driver.It is a brushless DC motor, so the life of this motor is dependent upon life of the bearings. The position control is achieved by a simple Open Loop control mechanism so doesnâ€™t require complex electronic control circuitry.
This Product is Out Of Stock......
- Input pulse decides the rotation angle of the motor.
- High accuracy of around 3 to 5% a step.
- Provides good starting, stopping and reversing.
- Control of this motor is less costly because of exclusion of complex control circuitry.
- The speed is proportional to the frequency of the input pulses.
|Step Angle :||1.8°|
|Insulation Resistance :||100MΩmin. (500V DC)|
|Insulation Class :||Class B|
|Rotor Inertia :||59g.cm²|