Taxes Included | Free Shipping
TronHoo BestGee T300S Pro is a high-quality desktop FDM/FFF 3D printer for consumers. Its an practical 3D printer that aims to assist creators to create and print in a smarter, simpler and easier way. T300S Pro adopts metal-frame modular structure for operation reliability and easy setting up. It stands out with versatile characteristics as 4.3 color touch screen, fast heat-up printing bed, auto leveling, accurate and stable filament extrusion, large build volume, filament run-out detection and hassle-free resume from power outage. Enjoy fun and benefits of 3D printing technology with TronHoo BestGee T300S Pro FDM/FFF 3D printer.
- Enable to pause and change filaments with different colors in mid-print so as to print multi-color models.
- Sensitive real-time filament run-out detecting system. Auto pause printing when filament runs out.
- Power outage protection and printing recovery. One-key continue printing with no break.
- LED auxiliary lighting, observe printing status more clearly at anytime.
- One glance printing status light using full color LED. Customize your own printer light color.
- MEAN WELL power supply, high efficiency, reliable and long life. Overall failure protection, safe to use.
|Model No :||Bestgee T300S PRO|
|Build Volume :||300*300*400mm|
|Printing Precision :||0.1mm|
|Print Speed :||Upto 150mm/s|
|Nozzle Travel Speed :||Upto 200mm/s|
|Supported Materials :||PLA, ABS, PETG|
|Filament Diameter :||1.75mm|
|Nozzle Diameter :||0.4mm|
|Nozzle Temperature :||Up to 260℃|
|Heated Bed Temperature :||Up to 100℃|
|Connectivity :||USB, Micro SD Card|
|Display :||4.3” Full Color Touch Screen|
|Language :||English / Chinese|
|Printing Software’s :||Cura, Rapetier-Host, Simplify 3D|
|Input File Formats :||STL, OBJ, JPG|
|Output File Formats :||GCODE, GCO|
|Support OS :||Windows / Mac|
|Operating Input :||100-120 VAC / 220-240 VAC 360W|
|Product Weight :||22 kg|
|Product Dimensions :||545*575*645 mm|
|Shipping Weight :||16.8 kg|
|Package Dimensions :||630*605*230 mm|
Mayur Pawar2021-03-09 22:27:06