Taxes Included | Free Shipping
The 3DPrintMill (Creality CR-30) is a cross between a traditional 3D printer and a conveyer belt. With its conveyor-belt style print bed and 45Â° printing angle, this innovative belt printer allows you to print continuously, which makes printing long props in one-piece and batch printing possible. In addition, you can also print perfect unsupported overhangs with the printer. If you are running a 3D Print Farm to do mass production or if you are a cosplay enthusiast looking for a printer to print the costumes, the CR-30/3D PrintMill is definitely worth trying.
- Infinite-Z-axis for Endless Printing: Equipped with the rolling conveyor belt, the CR-30 enables you to print “infinitely” on the Z axis for large prints or production lines producing smaller parts, making it a highly productive mini-factory right on your desk.
- Rolling Conveyor Belt: The wear-resistant conveyor belt on the CR-30 features excellent layer adhesion. In addition, prints will fall off automatically when they reach the belt ends, making it a smoother workflow for you to print continuously.
- Stable Core-XY Structure: The stable and sturdy Core-XY precision structure with isosceles right triangle support gives you an extraordinary printing experience.
- Dual-gear Metal Extruder: High-quality dual-gear metal extruder, provides better grip and filament pushing force, allows for large filament spools, combined with the 45 degrees slanting nozzle, the CR-30 is capable of 200 hours of continuous printing.
- Exclusive 3DPrintMill Slicer: Specially designed slicer CrealityBelt is available for download. It prioritizes ease of use and thus makes it easier for you to explore this brand new belt printer.
- Supporting Material - PLA, TPU & PETG
|Mechanical Arrangement :||Cartesian Core-XY, infinite-Z|
|Printing Precision :||±0.1mm|
|Nozzle Diameter :||0.4mm|
|Extruder Type :||Single nozzle|
|Hot Bed Temperature :||≤100℃|