Anycubic Photon Mono 4K
Taxes Included | Free Shipping
This Product is Out Of Stock......
- 4K Vivid Details - With 3,840 x 2,400 px resolution, Photon Mono 4K's screen has a total number of over 9.2 million pixels, which is 122% higher than Photon, Photon Mono and its rivals' 2K resolution screen. High resolution brings vivid details to your 3D models.
- Sharp Edges and Corners- Adopting an industry-leading screen with 400:1
- contrast ratio, 100% higher than Anycubic Photon, Photon Mono and its rivals' 200: 1, Anycubic Photon Mono 4K provides your 3D models with extremely sharp and clear edges and corners.
- Protect What Matters - In order to better protect its premium screen, Anycubic Photon Mono 4K added a dedicated and replaceable anti-scratch film above the screen itself, making that expensive screen much more durable than its rivals.
- Powerful Light Matrix - 15 bright LED lights are placed into a matrix to make up a powerful and parallel light source, so that Anycubic Photon Mono 4K can provide 2900/0 light uniformity and 27,320 lux power density to each layer, making fast printing possible.
|Exposure screen:||6.23" Monochrome|
|Printing dimensions:||165 x 132 x 80 mm (HWD)|
|Light source:||Parallel matrix (LED x 15)|
|Power density:||3500 - 4000 μw/cm2/23,905 - 27,320 lux|
|Printing accuracy:||3840*2400 px (4K)|
|Suggested layer thickness:||0.01 - 0.15 mm|
|Horizontal resolution:||35 pm|
|Printing speed:||50 mm/hr / 1.97 in/hr|
|Control panel:||2.8" TFT touch-control|
|Data input:||USB-A 2.0|
|Machine dimensions:||383 x 227 x 222 mm (HWD)|
|Machine weight:||4.3 kg|