Taxes Included | Free Shipping
The CZ-300 DIY 3D Printer from 3idea technologies is an easy to assemble printer with an open print chamber design. It makes way for large print models, thanks to its 11.8 x 11.8 x 11.8
This Product is Out Of Stock......
- Designed for Functionality:_ The CZ-300 is a compact 3D printer that is designed for DIY and prototyping purposes. It can be connected to a computer via USB 2.0 or print pre-loaded files onto a memory card and SDHC slot.
- Hot Bed and Temperature Control:_ Equipped with a heated print bed, this compact DIY printer can function at consistent temperature range of 40 to 90 degree C. This can be helpful when working with filaments that require a heated print bed.
- Large Build Area:_ This printer provides a large build area of 11.8x11.8x11.8 inches (300x300x300mm) in length breadth and height. Thus, you can print considerable larger models for better observation and functionality.
- LCD Graphical Interface:_ The printer is integrated with a 3 inch LCD display screen. It allows you to view the print status, select the file and other printer parameters. This graphical interface is optimised for friendly usage.
- Compatible with Various Filaments:_ The printer supports a wide range of filament types to allow you to explore and experiment more. It is compatible with PLA, ABS, PETG, Carbon PLA, and metallic PLA.
- Distinct Nozzle Design:_ The nozzle of CZ-300 is made of copper and has a diameter of 0.4mm. It supports a maximum temperature of 60 degree C. It is designed to deliver high quality printing output.
|Technology :||FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)|
|Build Size :||300 x 300 x 300 mm|
|Layer Resolution :||0.1 - 0.4 mm|
|Nozzle Diameters :||0.4mm|
|Nozzle Count :||ONE|
|Max. Nozzle Temp :||Max. 260 ℃|
|Max. Print Bed Temp :||0~38 °C / 0~104 °F|
|Printing Materials :||PLA, ABS, PETG, Carbon Fiber PLA*, Metallic PLA* etc. (*Option Extruder)|
|Filament Dia :||1.75mm|
|Z-axis Precision :||0.004 mm|
|Max Print Speed :||180mm/s|
|Auto Levelling :||NA|
|Print Bed Removeable :||Yes|
|Supported files :||STL，OBJ，G-Code|
|Connectivity :||USB or SD CARD|
|Machine size :||558 x 592 x 295 mm|
|Machine weight :||14.5 kg|
Suresh K2022-09-21 17:41:31
This is one of the worst printer. We brought it 5 months back till now there is no perfect print, don't buy it, if there is any option of returning I will return it immediately