Snapmaker 2.0 A250T
Taxes Included | Free Shipping
Thanks to the meaningful feedback from its supportive users, Snapmaker is able to keep perfecting the 2.0 series. And as a result, the latest iteration of Snapmaker A250T is equipped with new 3D Printing Module, Linear Modules and Power Module. It boasts a better combination of print speed and quality, as well as a much quieter working environment.
This Product is Out Of Stock......
- Large Work Area: A250T offers a large work area of 230 × 250 × 235 mm, where you can make large prototypes, or multiple smaller objects in one go.
- Ease of Use:_ Custom 3-in-1 Software: Snapmaker Luban is tailor-made for your Snapmaker machines. One single and powerful software for all your tasks. The software from version 4.0 on comes with various user manuals and tutorial videos for you to start quickly. And with a plugin system and API, Snapmaker Luban even enables you to develop new features for your customized modules.
- Power Loss Recovery: You don't have to worry about power outages anymore. A250T can automatically detect power loss, and then resumes exactly where it left off. You can recover any project and get perfect results all the time.
- 5-inch Touchscreen:_ A250T comes with an intelligent touchscreen that simplifies the workflow of your daily projects, letting you manage the most-used tasks directly from the touchscreen. Similar to a smartphone, this 5-inch (720 × 1280 pixels) movable touchscreen is equipped with a Quad-Core A7 CPU @1.1GHz, running under Android OS., providing a smooth and effortless user experience.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity:_ With the Wi-Fi feature and the USB port, you can connect your machine to any configuration for your convenience. You can upload designs via Wi-Fi or USB flash drive and print with the touch of a button. In addition, you can update the firmware over Wi-Fi directly.
- Easy To Assemble: If you build a thing, you know a thing. Assembling a working 3D printer sounds like a tough task, let alone assembling a laser cutter or a CNC router. Yet, we’re super confident that you’ll enjoy the process of assembling your own A250T, and find it simpler than you've ever thought.
- Auto Leveling:_ To make bed leveling less tricky, we developed Auto Leveling. An induction sensor can probe the bed in a grid and apply mesh-based compensation that ensures you print on a level bed every time, all without complicated operations by yourself.
|Frame Material :||Aluminum alloy|
|Data Transmission Methods :||Wi-Fi, USB cable, USB flash drive|
|Touchscreen Specs :||5 in., Android OS, Quad-core 1.1 GHz ARM Cortex-A7|
|Supported File Types :||. stl, .obj, more formats to be added|
|Supported OS :||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Rated Power :||320 W|
|Layer Resolution :||50–300 microns|
|Nozzle Diameter :||0.4 mm|
|Max Nozzle Temperature :||275°C|
|Supported Materials :||Wood, leather, plastic, fabric, paper, non-transparent acrylic, and more being tested.|
|Camera :||Built-in camera.|
|Laser Power :||1600 mW|
|Wavelength :||450 nm|
|Safety Class :||Class 4|