Photon Mono X 6K
Taxes Included | Free Shipping
Powerful LCD Resin Printer with Very High Resolution for Precise Models with the large format Anycubic Photon Mono X 6K you can print large models with vivid details. This powerful resin printer can be used for everything from jewellery to dental applications, figurines, decorative objects and much more. Photon Mono X 6K Fast printing speed: Photon Mono X can print a typical 12cm / 4.7in. model in 1.5 hours. High light transmittance: High light transmittance makes quick forming possible. Large build volume: print up to 9.6 x 7.8 x 4.8 in. / 24.5 x 19.7 x 12.2 cm (HWD) at a time. Sharp edges and corners: Adopting an industry-leading screen with 350:1 contrast ratio.
- For Freedom to Make:_ Anycubic Photon Mono X 6K can print up to 9.6 x 7.8 x 4.8 in. / 24.5 x 19.7 x 12.2 cm (HWD) at a time, similar dimensions to a super midi rugby ball. 199.1 oz. / 1.6 gal. / 5.9 L total build volume leaves more space and freedom for you to make any shapes of cubic.
- 6K Vivid Details:_ With 5,760 x 3,600 px resolution, Anycubic Photon Mono X 6K's screen has a total number of over 20 million pixels, which is 125% higher than Anycubic Photon Mono X and its rivals' 4K resolution screen. High resolution brings vivid details to your 3D models.
- Sharp Edges and Corners:_ Adopting an industry-leading screen with 350:1 contrast ratio, 75% higher than Anycubic Photon X and its rivals' 200:1, Anycubic Photon Mono X 6K provides your 3D models with extremely sharp and clear edges and corners.
- Protect What Matters:_ In order to better protect its premium screen, Anycubic Photon Mono X 6K added a dedicated and replaceable anti-scratch film above the screen itself, making that expensive screen much more durable than its rivals.
- Print, One Step Ahead:_ With an impressive print speed at ≤ 8 cm/hr. / 3.15 in./hr., Photon Mono X can print a typical 12cm / 4.7in. model in 1.5 hours, which takes 4.5 hours less than Photon's 6 hours, and 1.5 hours less than its rivals' 3 hours. Fast printing saves your time wasted on waiting.
- Powerful Light Matrix:_ 40 bright LED lights are placed into a matrix to make up a powerful and parallel light source, so that Anycubic Photon Mono X 6K can provide ≥90% light uniformity and ≤ 44,395 lux power density to each layer, making fast printing possible.
- High Light Transmittance:_ Anycubic Photon Mono X 6K is equipped with an industry leading screen with 6% light transmittance, which is 200% higher than Anycubic Photon Mono X and its rivals' 2%. High light transmittance makes quick forming possible.
- Universal Compatibility:_ With 30%-100% light power regulation, Anycubic Photon Mono X 6K supports not only ordinary 405nm UV resins, but also special resins. In addition, adjusting the light power appropriately can extend the lifespan of both the screen and light significantly.
- 9.25'' Large Screen:_ Anycubic Photon Mono X 6K is equipped with a large 9.25'' screen, which is 185% larger than Anycubic Photon's 5.5'' screen, 138% larger than a common 6'' screen, and 8% larger than Photon Mono X and its rivals' 8.9'' in screen area.
|Printing volume :||199.1 oz. / 1.6 gal. / 5.9 L|
|Exposure screen :||9.25’’ monochrome|
|Screen area :||38.22 in² / 248.75 cm²|
|Light transmittance :||6%|
|Contrast ratio :||350|
|Light source :||Parallel matrix (LED x 40)|
|Power density :||5,000 - 6,500 μw/cm² / 34,150 - 44,395 lux|
|Printing accuracy :||5,760 x 3,600 px (6K)|
|Horizontal resolution :||34 μm|
|Printing speed :||≤ 8 cm/hr. / 3.15 in./hr.|
|Control panel :||3.5’’ TFT touch-control|
|Data input :||USB-A 2.0 / LAN|
|Power supply :||120W|
|Machine dimensions :||18.7 x 11.4 x 10.6 in. / 47.5 x 29 x 27 cm (HWD)|
|Machine weight :||24.3 lb. / 11 kg|
|Accessories :||_ User Manual, Funnel, Tool set, SD-Card Reader, Scraper, Resin Vat, Platform, Power Cord, LCD Screen Protector, Mask, Glove.|