Ender-3 S1 + Creality PLA White Filament - Combo Offer
Taxes Included | Free Shipping
This Product is Out Of Stock......
- 【“Sprite" Direct Dual-gear Extruder】: The“Sprite" is lighter and features less inertia and more precise positioning, supports PLA/TPU/PETG/ABS print filaments.
- 【CR Touch Automatic Bed Leveling】: 16-point automatic bed leveling technology saves you the trouble of manual leveling and makes leveling simple and easy.
- High-precision Dual Z-axis】: With a Z-axis dual-screw+Z-axis dual-motor design, Ender 3 S1 works smoother and more synchronously to lower the possibility of lines and ridges on the sides of your print, thus improving the printing quality.
- 【PC Spring Steel Printing Platform】: The innovative printing platform is a combination of a PC coating, a spring steel sheet and a magnetic sticker, the model can be sticked to the platform or take off more easier.
- 【Power Loss Recovery and Filament Sensor】: Ender-3 S1 features the function of detecting filament runout or breakage/power loss and resume printing after recovery. By accurately recording the printing data at the time of power outage/filament runout or breakage, it helps to avoid the waste of filaments and time caused by accidents.
- 【Low-noise Design】: The brand-new 32-bit silent mainboard runs at low decibel levels, greatly reducing noise to let you enjoy your printing.
- 【Quick Assembling】: 96% of the printer body is pre-installed, making assembling extremely convenient with only 6 steps and the maintenance of the printer simple and easy.
- Creality Ender-3 S1 3D Printer with Creality Premium PLA White Filament (Combo Set)
- Material: PLA(Polylactic Acid) - Color: White- Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
|Printer dimensions :||421 x 383 x 465 mm|
|Build size :||220x220x270 mm|
|Net weight :||4.65 kg|
|Leveling method :||Manual leveling|
|Resume printing :||Supported|
|Filament detector :||No|
|Nozzle temperature :||≤ 260℃|
|Hotbed temperature :||≤ 100℃|
|Rated power :||150W|
|Supported filament :||PLA/TPU/WOOD|
|Printing speed :||≤ 100 mm/s. Average printing speed|
|Extrusion method :||Direct Drive extruder|