Snapmaker 2.0 A350T and 3idea Filament (3 white +2black )
Taxes Included | Free Shipping
Snapmaker 2.0 Modular 3-in-1 3D Printer unlocks your full creative potential, from 3D printing to laser engraving, cutting, and CNC carving. Smarter, faster, larger, and more powerful than ever before, it is a new generation of 3-in-1 3D printer that comes with everything you need.
This Product is Out Of Stock......
- 【3-in-1】- Snapmaker 2.0 Modular 3-in-1 3D Printer A350T/A250T unlocks your full creative potential, from 3D printing to laser engraving, cutting, and CNC carving. Smarter, faster, larger, and more powerful than ever before, it is a new generation of 3-in-1 3D printer that comes with everything you need.
- 【Large Work Area】- Snapmaker 3D printer A250T offers a large work area of 230 × 250 × 235 mm, and A350T expands it to 320 × 350 × 330 mm, where you can make large prototypes, or multiple smaller objects in one go.
- 【Modular Design】- A350T/A250T can be personalized with a wide variety of modules and add-ons. For a greater level of applications, we have Enclosure, Rotary Module, Emergency Stop Button, CAN Hub, and Air Purifier available now. And there are more to come.The new Power Module uses a much quieter fan whose speed can be adjusted automatically accroding to the real-time temperature, realizing a noise level decrease of about 16 dB, so that you can truly focus on your making.
- 【Noise Reduction Chip & Lead Optimization on Linear Module】- Although the levels might vary, certain parts of the machine can produce noise while operating. With the new A350T/A250T Linear Modules, the noise gets reduced substantially, thanks to the TMC 2209 stepper motor driver chips embedded. Quieter printing doesn't necessarily mean slower speed. Snapmaker accordingly increases the leads of the X and Y axes' screw rods, from 8 mm to 20 mm, ensuring a stable and fast working speed.
- 【Ease of Use】- Custom 3-in-1 Software: Snapmaker Luban、Wi-Fi Connectivity、5-inch Touchscreen、Power Loss Recovery、Easy To Assemble
|Dimensions (W × D × H) :||495 × 506 × 580 mm|
|3D Printing :||Work Area (W × D × H)|
|Max Heated Bed Temperature :||80℃|
|Laser Engraving and Cutting :|
|Work Area (W × D) :||320 × 350 mm|
|CNC Carving :|