Anycubic Kobra Neo
Taxes Included | Free Shipping
Anycubic Kobra neo 3d Printer Upgraded. How to replace filaments 1.Install the spool on the spool holder of a 3D printer, and preheat the nozzle 2.Cut the top of the filament into a spire shape, and thread it into the extruder and feeding tube 3.Manually push the filament through the feeding tube to the nozzle, until the filament melts through the nozzle Extra attention needed When installing and replacing filaments, make sure to heat the print head (heated to above 200Â°C), otherwise the print head might get clogged.
This Product is Out Of Stock......
- Modular Design & Easy Assembly: Anycubic Kobra Neo is a 90% Pre-installed 3D Printer, which make it possible to set up within 10 minutes. It can print perfectly right out of the box and this would make any beginner to be a great printer enthusiast, which is more suitable for beginners than other DIY 3D Printers.
- Anycubic LeviQ 25-Point Auto Leveling: Only take 5 mins to level the bed. One button simple operation brings precise detection and fast leveling, helps you from the tedious manual leveling greatly.
- Easy Removal and Cost Saving: Compared with other FDM 3d printers, double-sided magnetic PEI spring steel platform is more durable and lasts longer, saving a lot of maintenance costs. You can remove the model easily.
- High Precision Printing: The Direct Drive Extruder can restore the form of the model to the greatest extent. Moreover, Anycubic Kobra Neo is easier to replace filaments and has a lower failure rate than Anycubic Kobra go.
- Larger Creation Dimension: Compared to the last generation Anycubic Mega S, the printing volume of Anycubic Kobra Neo has increased by 34.4% to reach 12.1 liters. The printing dimension is 250x 220x 220mm, equivalent to the size of a standard Size 5 soccer ball
- More Function: ①Fast Printing: Anycubic Kobra Neo 3d prints at a typical speed of 60mm/s and reaches 100mm/s at its highest, which will save much time; ②Smart Sensors: The standard power outage resuming sensor and the optional filament run-out sensor reduces filament waste and save time by avoiding the printing failure caused by the power outage and lack of filament.
- Customer Services: ANYCUBIC FDM 3d printers come with one-year warranty(The print head with 3 months, the heated bed with 6 months) and lifetime technical support. If you have any question on Anycubic Kobra Neo 3d printer, just click
|Technology FDM :|
|Build Volume 220*220*250mm :|
|Bed Leveling Anycubic LeviQ :|
|25-point Automatic Leveling :|
|Printing Speed <100 mm/s :|
|X/Y/Z 0.0125/0.0125/0.00125mm :|
|Positioning Accuracy :|
|Layer Thickness 0.05 - 0.3 mm :|
|Nozzle Temperature Max 260 °C :|
|Print Bed Temperature Max 110 °C :|
|Extruder Direct Drive :|
|Filament Detection Optional :|
|Resume Printing √ :|
|Printing Platform Double-sided PEI-coated Metal Steet :|
|Z-Axis Single Thread Rod :|
|Controls 2.4 :|