Ender 3 V2
Taxes Included | Free Shipping
Creality Ender 3 V2 has long been one of our favorites when it comes to affordable 3D printers. Sure, it is far from perfect. it offers a decent print volume, is easy to assemble and improve, and can produce high-quality prints.
- Updated mainboard with silent TMC2208 stepper drivers: Compared to the Ender 3 and Ender 3 pro, a V2 design that delivers users out-of-the-box experience and silence-oriented upgrades(quieter 3D printers).
- New UI & 4.3 Inch Color Screen: With a 4.3-inch color screen and a redesigned UI that prioritizes ease of use, the Ender-3 V2 is an ideal choice for beginners.
- Carborundum Glass Bed: Better adhesion when you need it, and easier to remove prints when cooled.
- Easier Maintenance: Pre-installed X and Y-Axis belt tension make it even easier to keep your machine printing at its best. Easily adjust belt tension to maintain accuracy performance.
- Extruder Knob: Swap filament in and out even easier.
- New Nozzle：Brass nozzle with heat resistance.
- Storage Toolbox: Forget where you put those tweezers or snips? Built-in compartment to store your 3D Printer essentials.
|Build Size :||220*220*250mm|
|Print Resolution :||100µm To 400µm|
|Nozzle Diameters :||0.4mm|
|Nozzle Count :||ONE|
|Max. Nozzle Temp :||255℃|
|Max. Print Bed Temp :||110℃|
|Printing Materials :||PLA，TPU，ABS|
|Filament Dia :||1.75mm|
|XY-axis Precision :||0.012 mm|
|Z-axis Precision :||0.004 mm|
|Max Print Speed :||120mm/s|
|Auto Levelling :||NA|
|Print Bed Removeable :||NA|
|Supported files :||STL，OBJ，G-Code|
|Connectivity :||USB or SD CARD|
|Machine size :||475*470*620mm|
|Machine weight :||7.8kg|