Snapmaker 2.0 A250
Taxes Included | Free Shipping
Snapmaker 2.0, the modular 3-in-1 3D printers that unlock your full creative potential, from 3D printing to laser engraving, cutting, and CNC carving. Snapmaker 2.0 is smarter, faster, larger, and more powerful than ever before. It is a new generation of 3-in-1 3D printers that come with everything you need!
This Product is Out Of Stock......
- 3D PRINTING: Snapmaker 2.0 allows you to print almost anything for your creative projects: from common applications to objects with specific mechanical properties, such as toughness, durability, and flexibility. Snapmaker 2.0 can do it all!
- LASER ENGRAVING & CUTTING: A wide variety of materials you find in daily life are laser engravable or cuttable, including paper, plywood, leather, acrylic, cardboard, paper, fabric, and even food like cookies and coconuts!
- CNC CARVING: CNC carving is ideal for precisely carving or cutting hard materials. With Snapmaker 2.0, you won’t be limited with the options of plastic or soft materials, and you’ll be able to use the following materials for your creative projects: hardwood, PCB, acrylic, POM, carbon fiber sheet, and many more materials.
- 3-IN-1 SOFTWARE: Our 3-in-1 software is tailor-made for your Snapmaker machines. One single and powerful software for all your tasks. It has been iterated through 18 versions over the last one and a half years, adding features like multiple models printing / engraving / cutting / carving, SVG editing, relief carving, and multiple language support. Using rapid iterations, we’ve included many popular requests from our community.
- SMART TOUCHSCREEN: Snapmaker 2.0 comes with a smart touchscreen that simplifies the workflow of your daily projects, letting you manage the most-used tasks directly from the touchscreen.
|Frame Material :||Aluminum Alloys|
|Connectivity :||Wi-Fi, USB Cable, USB Flash Drive|
|Touchscreen :||5”, Android OS, Quad Core A7 CPU @ 1.1GHz|
|Software :||Snapmaker Luban. You can also use 3rd party software to generate G-code files.|
|Supported OS :||macOS, Windows, Linux|
|Rated Power :||320W|
|3D PRINTING :|
|Build Area for 3d printing :||230 x 250 x 235 mm|
|Layer Resolution :||50 - 300 microns|
|Nozzle Temperature :||Up to 275°C|
|Supported Materials :||PLA, ABS, TPU, Wood Filled PLA, more being tested|
|Heated Bed Temperature :||Up to 110°C|
|Design File Formats for 3d printing :||STL, OBJ, SNAP3DP|
|Processable Format for 3d printing :||GCODE|
|LASER ENGRAVER :|
|Build Area for Laser Engraving :||230 x 250 mm|
|Camera :||Built-in Camera|
|Laser Power :||1600mW 450nm Laser Diode|
|Safety Class :||Class 4|
|Supported Materials Laser Engraving :||Wood, leather, plastic, fabric, paper, non-transparent acrylic, more being tested|
|Design File Formats for Laser Engraving :||SVG, JPEG, PNG, JPG, BMP, DXF, SNAPLZR|
|Processable Format for Laser Engraving :||NC|
|CNC CRAVING :|
|Build Area for CNC Carving :||230 x 250 x 180 mm|
|Shank Diameter :||0.5mm - 6.35mm (0.02 - 0.25 inches)|
|Spindle Speed :||6,000 - 12,000 RPM|
|Supported Materials for CNC Carving :||Wood, acrylic, PCB, carbon fiber sheet, jade, more being tested|
|Design File Formats for CNC Carving :||SVG, JPEG, PNG, JPG, BMP, DXF, SNAPCNC|
|Processable Format for CNC Carving :||CNC|