Anycubic Photon Zero
Taxes Included | Free Shipping
Anycubic, the Shenzhen-based manufacturer of the enduringly popular i3 Mega and Photon 3D printers (plus myriad others), has seen its fair share of success. The Photon, in particular, stood top of the pile for a significant stretch of time as the best budget desktop resin printer. But with more competition entering the marketplace, Anycubic is reacting with a race to the bottom with the Anycubic Photon Zero.
This Product is Out Of Stock......
- SUPER EASY TO USE SETUP : Unlike some DIY 3D printers, this Anycubic Photon is almost ready to work out of box. We have adequate instructions for set up, leveling and cleaning, etc. It also comes with all you need accessories and tools help you get started hassle-free. This Photon is basic package, resin are not included.
- EXTREME PRECISION : Using a 2560x1440 2K HD masking LCD, the Anycubic Photon has XY resolution of 47 microns and Z layer height down to 10 microns, means that it can deliver 3D printed models with amazing detail. The layers are so fine they can't be noticed by the naked eye, which could not be imagined by traditional FDM 3D printers. Printing size is 115 x 65 x 155 mm.
- HIGH QUALITY CNC METAL BODY : The compact standalone full metal body brings super rigidity. Metal and CNC-made structure offers repeatable and consistent performance in long run. The Anycubic Photon sets the entry level LCD 3D printer with extreme precision and quality.
- SELF DEVELOPED SLICER SOFTWARE: Photon Slicer with good support structure generation : The Anycubic Photon comes with the latest version of in-house designed slicer software which gives you extraordinary user experience. It takes only 1 minute to slice 30Mb .stl model files while the open-sourced slicing software would take up to 10minutes.
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: ANYCUBIC Photon 3d printer, FEP Film, 2K LCD Screen, AC Adapter, User Manual, and Lifetime Technical Support.
|Machine :||Photon Zero|
|Printing Volume :||97x54x150mm|
|Light Source :||405nm|
|XY-Axis Resolution :||115um|
|Z-Axis Resolution :||20 – 50 microns|
|Printing Speed :||30mm/H|
|Materials :||405nm UV resin|
|Machine size :||180x195x367mm|
|Display Control :||2.8inTouch LCD|
|Recommended Slicer :||ChiTu Box,Anycubic Photon slicer|
|File types :||STL|
|Connectivity :||USB Port, WIFI|
Mayur Pawar2021-03-09 22:27:06