XYZ Printing Curing Chamber
The UV Curing Chamber outputs focused and consistent UV lights at 360Â° to cure prints made with photopolymer resins. The post curing process increases the hardness and durability of the printed products.
This Product is Out Of Stock......
- Make the Perfect Prototype with a Professional Curing Chamber
- The UV Curing Chamber outputs focused and consistent UV lights at 360° to cure prints made with photopolymer resins. The post curing process increases the hardness and durability of the printed products.
- Elegant Design with Large Curing Space
- The XYZprinting UV Curing Chamber is compact, simplified, and elegantly designed in order to be placed in labs, offices, and other professional spaces. It's a space-saver, but the max curing size reaches Ø180 x H200 mm.
- 360° Curing Design To Enhance Durability
- The XYZprinting UV Curing Chamber features a 360° turntable and a reflective inner mirror. The UV device outputs steady, focused and consistent UV lights to quickly cure prints made with photopolymer resins.The curing process increases the hardness and durability of the printed products.
- UV LED Light Ensures Green and Great Experience
- Unlike some of the other UV chambers that use mercury lamps, XYZprinting's UV Curing Chamber uses UV LED diodes. The light source produces no ozone, which is much more environment-friendly and energy-saving. The lamp life can last up to 10000 hours, ensuring you can cure your prints for a long time.
- Versatile Compatibility for All Professionals
- XYZprinting UV Curing Chamber is CE certified worldwide. Its UV LED wavelength ranges 375-405nm, so not only compatible with XYZprinting’s general, flexible, and castable resin, it is also compatible with most of the SLA printers in the market. The UV Curing Chamber is the best choice for designers, makers, and professionals.
|Wavelength :||UV LED 375 - 405 nm|
|Max. Curing Size (Ø x H) :||180 x 200 mm|
|Cure Time :||1 – 60 minutes (Timer included)|
|Turntable Payload :||1.5 kg|
|Material Compatibility :||Photopolymer Resin|
|Power Requirements :||100V ~ 240V 60W|
|Operating Temperature :||15 ~ 30 °C|