ER 11 A Collet Nut
Taxes Included | Free Shipping
The clamping nuts are made of high-quality cast steel, which has strong clamping force and is not easily deformed. ER11-A clamping nuts are very suitable for replacing broken parts on tools such as ER tool holders, shanks, extension rod nuts, clamping bits, boring cutters, etc.
This Product is Out Of Stock......
- Precision ground ID thread and taper
- ER11 A Collet Nut has an id thread of 14mm X .75 pitch
- Outside diameter is .748 inches (19mm)
- Outside has a hex for tightening
- Black oxide finished
- Suitable for 1/4 inch, 1/8 inch, 6mm collet on our website