PLA Filament Metalic Copper
Taxes Included | Free Shipping
3 IDEA PLA (Poly Lactic Acid) filament is made of natural polymers. It can be used on almost all FDM 3D printers. It can be used in low-temperature printing applications. This filament has higher strength and toughness than conventional PLA filaments. It can be extruded easily and has versatile printing applications.
- 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
- Size: 1.75mm,Tolerance Level : ± 0.03mm - Spool Diameter: 7.87" - Spool Width:
- 2.83" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20"
- Recommended Printing Temp/Nozzle Temperature: 195-220°C(383-428°F) - Base Plate Temperature: 20-50°C(68-122°F), PLA filament can be processed at 185 degrees
- Performance Advantages: The strength and toughness of our PLA filament is higher than the general PLA filament on the market. The air is filled with slightly sweet smell likes candy when printing
- Non Toxic: All of products have passed the RoHS Directive, made by 100% polylactic acid.
|Manufacturer :||3idea Technology|
|Model :||Metalic Copper|
|Package Dimensions :||22.3 x 21.4 x 7.9 cm; 1 Kilograms|