Flashforge ABS White Filament 1.75mm
Taxes Included | Free Shipping
Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) filament is great for applications that require better toughness, strength, high resistance to heat, and great machine-ability. With all ABS properties, Flashforge ABS filament prints 3d models with smooth surface finishes, bright and shiny colors.
- RoHS certified; Nozzle temperature: 220-240°C(428-464°F);
- Build plate temperature: 80-110°C (176-230°F);
- Diameter dimensional accuracy +/- 0.02mm;
- Smoothen filament feeding and extruding;
- Minimal filament warping, curling, shrinkage, and bubbles during 3d printing process;
- Compatible with most FDM 3D Printers, perfect for Flashforge Creator, and Guider series 3D printers.
|Spool Diameter 200 mm [7.9 in]:|
|Spool Hub Hole 52 mm [2.1 in]:|
|Spool Width 76 mm [3.0 in]:|
|Filament Diameter 1.75 mm:|
|Shipping Weight 1.5 KG (3.3lbs):|
|Net Weight 1.0 KG (2.2lbs):|