3idea PLA Filament Brown, Net Weight-1kg,1.75mm
Taxes Included | Free Shipping
Product Details: 1. 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool 2. 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm) 3. Recommended Printing Temp/Nozzle Temperature: 180-220Â°C(356-428Â°F) - Base Plate Temperature: 0-50Â°C(32-122Â°F) 4. Spool Diameter: 7.87" - Spool Width: 2.83" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20" 5. High Compatible With Your 3D Printer: For common all 1.75 mm specification 3D printers Filament Storage Tips: 1. Since PLA material is made from biodegradable sources, it is susceptible to moisture. We recommended storing filament in a sealed plastic bag or box after each print. 2. If the filament gets damp, you can bake it in an oven with 50Â°C(122Â°F) for about an hour to restore its dryness.
- 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
- Size: 1.75mm,Tolerance Level : ± 0.03mm - Spool Diameter: 7.87" - Spool Width:
- 2.83" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20"
- Recommended Printing Temp/Nozzle Temperature: 195-220°C(383-428°F) - Base Plate Temperature: 20-50°C(68-122°F), PLA filament can be processed at 185 degrees
- Performance Advantages: The strength and toughness of our PLA filament is higher than the general PLA filament on the market. The air is filled with slightly sweet smell likes candy when printing
- Non Toxic: All of products have passed the RoHS Directive, made by 100% polylactic acid.
|Brand Name :||3 Idea Printer Fialment|
|Number of Items :||1|
Mayur Pawar2021-03-09 22:27:06