Solid Space PETG Orange
Taxes Included | Free Shipping
No smelling and non-toxic,Environment friendly,Ideal materials for indoor printing, Good glossy surface,excellent flexibility,Good liquidity (flows smoothly),high impact strength Excellent Compatibility: A 1.75 mm PETG filament compatible with all popular extrusion-based 3D printers (Heated bed required)
This Product is Out Of Stock......
- Best grade raw material,stick easily to bed,strong layer adhesion and compatible with all open source 3D printers.
- Properties like warp resistance and reduced shrinkage make this an ideal material for long hours 3D printing.
- Better strength and high temperature resistance .
- Great chemical resistance with good water, acidic and alkali.
- 1.75 mm precisely maintained diametric consistency (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05 mm of diameter).
- Filament Net weight 1 KG(Excluding spool and packaging).
- Vacuumed Sealed with Desiccant and box packed.
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 220°C - 250°C and Heated bed 60°C -70°C.
- Proven successfully in wide range of product applications.
|Material :||PETG 3D Printer Filament|
|Net Weight :||1KG|
|Diameter :||1.75mm PETG Filament (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm)|
|Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature? :||230°C - 250°C (446°F - 482°F )|