PETG CARBON FIBER 1.75mm
When 3D printer filaments like PLA, PETG are reinforced with carbon fiber, the result is an extremely stiff and rigid material with relatively little weight. Very good ductility, impact resistance ,higher strength than PLA-carbon fiber, Such compounds shine in structural applications that must withstand a wide variety of end-use environments.
This Product is Out Of Stock......0
- Excelent Compatibility: A 1.75 mm PETG filament compatible with all popular extrusion based 3D printers (Heated bed required).
- Wallet Friendly: 3idea PETG 3D printer filament is a truly plug and play 3D printing material that offers you highest and consistent quality at an affordable price.
- Easy to Print:Works well with all common printing surfaces such as the blue tape, Kapton tape, glass, BuildTak, etc.
- Uncompromised Quality: With 3idea quality control process and rigorous in-house testing, you can rest assured that 3idea will produce beautiful, reliable and accurate printed parts every time.
- No smelling and non-toxic,Environment friendly,Ideal materials for indoor printing, Good glossy surface,excellent flexibility,Good liquidity (flows smoothly),high impact strength
|Material :||PETG 3D Printer Filament|
|Net Weight :||1KG|
|Diameter :||1.75mm PETG Filament (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm)|
|Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature? :||230°C - 250°C (446°F - 482°F )|