Anycubic Aqua Blue Standard Resin + 1 KG
Taxes Included | Free Shipping
The light source design, exposure time and other printing parameters of different brands of LCD 3D printers are different. The resin composition ratio of ANYCUBIC designed for the photon is special it is the most consistent with resin photon print parameter.
This Product is Out Of Stock......
- 1. Upgraded Classic Resin Formula: Our Standard UV Resin is favored by the majority of consumers, and delivers great performances such as high printing success rate, good adhesion, high level of detail and high printing accuracy. Its performances also includes a high hardness and toughness, a great fluidity, low smell, easy cleaning and other aspects. Based on these good qualities of the Classic Resin that we developed this Anycubic Standard Resin +.
- 2. Accuracy and Toughness Upgrades: Anycubic Standard Resin + gathers all the advantages of Anycubic UV resin, and focuses on optimizing the printing accuracy and the toughness so that your prints will not only be rich in details, but also keep resistant when falling.
- 3. Compatible with Most LCD and DLP Printers: As a leading manufacturer and pioneer for global desktop 3D printers, Anycubic gives consideration to the compatibility to LCD and DLP while developing the Standard Resin +, making it compatible for most printers of both types while developing the Standard Resin +, making it compatible for most printers of both types.
- 4. 18-Month Expiration Date: Most resin for 3D printing have a expiration date of only one year. With upgrades to the formula and packaging, Anycubic Standard Resin + extends its expiration date to 18 months.
- 5. Low Odor & Less Worry: Benefiting the upgraded formulation, Anycubic Standard Resin+release a much lighter smell during printing than basic resin and will have less impact on your daily life.
|•Resin Parameters :|
|•UV wavelength :||365-405 nm|
|•Elongation at break :||15%-22%|
|•Molding shrinkage :||3.72%-4.24%|
|•Viscosity :||150-200 cP/mPa's|
|•Flexural strength :||50-70 MPa|
|•Felxural modulus :||1,200-1,800 MPa|
|•Tensile strength :||36-52 MPa|
|•Bottom exposure time :||23-60s|
|•Normal exposure time :||1.5-95|
|•Shelf life :||1.5 year|