Cast X 100 gm Transparent
Taxes Included | Free Shipping
CastX 152 series is photopolymer resin series intended for 3D printing of parts that can be directly cast via the investment casting process. The rheology characteristics of the CastX 152 series provides stable and consistent performance on most DLP and SLA 3D printing machines. The printed objects exhibit excellent structural and surface properties and are considered easy to finish and polish using standard surface treatment methods. These objects have excellent melt flow and burn-out properties at elevated temperatures and this attribute makes CastX 152 an excellent direct casting resin
This Product is Out Of Stock......
- 3IDEA 104 series is photopolymer resin series intended for prototype 3D printing. The rheology characteristics of 104 series provides stable and consistent performance on most DLP and SLA 3D printing machines.
- Excellent printability on most 3D printing machines, non-cytotoxic and Non-mutagenic. Excellent printability on most 3D printing machines
- 3IDEA Nippon 104 series resins can be cleaned up with IP Alcohol or other environmentally friendly UV blanket washes. Printing equipment should be cleaned before and after use.
- The product can be stored and handled in stainless steel, dark glass or black plastic containers. This product should be stored in a sealed container, away from heat exceeding 40˚ C, in a well-ventilated area and should not be exposed to any direct light source.
- Please refer the MSDS before handling the material. 6 months from the date of manufacture, provided the recommended storage conditions are followed.
- 3d resin printer sla design liquid castable dlp flexible grey uv 4k wanhao creality uv cure tough photon nova lcd high resolution module mold jewelry prototype designer form laser mini wax rapid castable
|Flexural Strength :||> 20 MPa|
|Elongation :||8 - 10%|
|Sorption :||< 40 ug/mm3|
|Solubility :||< 11 ug/mm3|
|Hardness :||79 Shore D|
|Biocompatibility :||Non-cytotoxic, non-mutagenic and non-sensitizing|