Refurbished ET4 Pro + PLA White
Taxes Included | Free Shipping
Note :- "The products are used with minor scratches but there is no issue in the working of the products. All the goods once sold cant be returned, and is sold on "as is where is basis."
PRE-ASSEMBLED 3D PRINTER: Modular robust design with unibody aluminium frame allows for stable printing. The entire setup is pre assembled which makes the time from unboxing to printing under 10 minutes. This robust design is durable and wear-resistant, for safe and reliable operation.
This Product is Out Of Stock......
- AUTOMATED BED LEVELLING: Newly upgraded automatic levelling is changed to photoelectric induction type, 25 points data collection, levelling is more accurate. Support resume function, continue printing when the power is restored, no worries about unexpected power outages
- COLOR TOUCH SCREEN: The 2.8 inch color touch screen is simple and convenient operation for good human-computer interaction experience, with offline upgrade function. Simply copy the upgrade file into the memory card and insert it into the 3D printer to complete the program upgrade
- HIGH PERFORMANCE QUALITY PRINTS: This tangle-free filament has consistent diameter and shape for less stringing and warping, minimal shrinkage, and strong layer adhesion; fewer jams and failures for smooth, continuous printing and a smoother finish
- PRE-ASSEMBLED 3D PRINTER: Modular robust design with unibody aluminium frame allows for stable printing. The entire setup is pre-assembled which makes the time from unboxing to printing under 10 minutes. This robust design is durable and wear-resistant, fore safe and reliable operation
- FILAMENT: Premium 1.75 mm 3D filament uses layer-by-layer technology to ensure perfect spooling and neat winding; this reduces the chance of failed prints so you can tackle longer prints with ease
|Product Condition Type :||Refurbished|
|Mechanical arrangement :||Cartesian XY-head, i3 arrangement.|
|Build volume :||220 x 220 x 250 mm|
|Feeder system :||Bowden|
|Print Head :||Single nozzle|
|Nozzle size :||0.4 mm|
|Max. hot end temperature :||250 ℃|
|Max. heated bed temperature :||100 ℃|