Da Vinci miniMaker
Fuel the creativity in children through our entry level desktop 3D printer. The Da Vinci Mini Maker can create household objects, toys and educational model from scratch. With its lightweight form factor and a nimble design, mini maker is the perfect addition to your family.
This Product is Out Of Stock......
- Every beginner's favorite
- The da vinci minimaker is loved for its size, quality, and ease of use. It's small enough to fit anywhere at home, weighs less than 7 kg and lets you create quality 3D prints up to 15 cm X 15 cm X 15 cm in size.
- Perfect Prints Every Time
- Choose from XYZprinting’s range of materials, all of which are quality tested to deliver superior results. Using our software tool XYZmaker Suite, the best material settings are automatically set up for you. Simply load your 3D model and click ‘print
- Versatility with Materials
- The da Vinci miniMaker offers greater versatility. With its *open filament system, you get to experiment with 3rd party materials. You can 3D print metallic and carbon PLA too, with a simple upgrade to our Hardened Steel Nozzle.
|Build Size :||150 x 150 x 150 mm|
|Print Resolution :||100 - 400 microns|
|Nozzle Diameters :||0.4 mm|
|Nozzle Count :||ONE|
|Max. Nozzle Temp :||250℃|
|Max. Print Bed Temp :||100℃|
|Printing Materials :||PLA / Antibacterial PLA / PETG / Tough PLA|
|Filament Diameter :||1.75mm|
|XY-axis Precision :||12.5 micron|
|Z-axis Precision :||0.001 mm|
|Max Print Speed :||Max. 120 mm/s|
|Auto Levelling :||YES|
|Print Bed Removeable :||NA|
|Supported files :||.stl, .3mf, .obj, .igs, .stp, .ply, .amf, XYZ Format (.3w), .nkg(.stl)|
|Connectivity :||USB 2.0 Cable|
|Machine size :||390 x 335 x 360 mm|
|Machine weight :||6.85 kg|