Eeezcure180 cures prints with UV LEDs and uses no mercury. Itâ€™s both safe and environmentally friendly.
- Unlike some traditional UV lamps, Eeezcure180 cures prints with UV LEDs and uses no mercury.
- It’s both safe and environmentally friendly.
- LEDs also consume less power and have longer lifespans. With proper care, it’s a machine that will last a long time.
- A software application designed for EeezCure180, XYZcure lets you adjust settings like curing time and power levels on your PC.
- Its intuitive dashboard will guide you seamlessly from start to finish.
|Wavelength :||UV LED λ 375 - 405 nm|
|Max. Curing Size (Ø x H) :||180 x 200 mm|
|Cure Time :||1 - 60 minutes (Timer included)|
|Turntable Payload :||1.5 kg|
|Connectivity :||USB 2.0 Cable|
|Operating Requirements :|
|Power Requirement :||100V - 240V 120W|
|Operation Temperature :||15 - 30 °C / 59 - 86 °F|
|Product Dimensions (W x D x H) :||255 x 255 x 352 mm|
|Product Weight :||3 kg (6.6 lbs)|
|Packed Dimensions (W x D x H) :||446 x 360 x 324 mm|
|Packed Weight :||6.0 kg (13.2 lbs)|
|Material Compatibility :||Photopolymer Resin|
|Printing Software :||XYZcure|
|Operating System :||Windows|
|Supported Image Formats :||N/A|