Color: Blue; Size: 220 X 220 X 260mm; Package Contents: 1 3d Printer Kit
Fast assembly: modulated structure allows it to be installed within 10 minutes. Simple and convenient.
Open-sourced control board provides limitless possibilities to adjust your printers and modify firmware on your will.
Breaking-resuming function can continue to print from the same place where it stops, regardless of unexpected power failure, stopping to change the filament, stopping and print it tomorrow.
- Quiet and Stable:The A10 is integrated with V-slot rails and V-shaped wheels on each axis. This allows it to print with minimal noise and maximum stability. Its structure also makes it more resistant to wear and regular usage.
- High Adhesion Building Platform:The printer is provided with a highly adhesive build platform that allows you to retrieve the work piece in an easy and safe manner without the need of a mask tape or a glue stick.
- Break and Resume Function:In case of an unexpected power failure, the printer can resume printing from the last recorded extruder position. It can also resume the function in case you need to replace the filament or when you decide to postpone the process.
- Built-in Filament Detector:The smart filament detector on this printer prevents the damage to the working model caused due to filament outage or fracture. It notifies the user in case the filament needs to be changed or if the spool is empty.
- Sophisticated Control Board:An open-sourced control board is interfaced with the 3D printer that provides various possibilities to adjust and modify the firmware as per the requirement. It features a simple and easy to use UI.
- Fast and Easy to Assemble:The printer can be easily assembled in just about 10 to 15 minutes. It is provided in a semi-assembled state. Thus, it teaches the basics of 3D printer assembly to beginners.
Price : 18050.00
|OPERATING VOLTAGE || 115 V TO 230V AC|
|PRINT VOLUME || 220 X 220 X 260mm|
|NOZZLE || 0.4mm|
|FILAMENT || 1.75mm|
|HEATED BED TEMPERATURE || 100° C|
|MAX EXTRUDER TEMPERATURE || 250° C|
|MAX PRINT SPEED || 180 mm/s|
|LAYER RESOLUTION || 0.1 - 0.4mm (100 - 400 microns)|
|CONNECTIVITY || SD card reader|
Copyright © 2020 3idea All Right Reserve